What does your East Baton Rouge Parish library card, a personal computer and a fast Internet connection have in common? By using all three, you can access eMedia from Overdrive. a new service offered by the library with access to downloadable audio books, ebooks and videos.
Are there business books in Overdrive? Yes, Overdrive currently lists 25 business titles such as:
- The 100 Greatest Leadership Principles of All Time
by Leslie Pockell and Adrienne Avila
Format – Mobipocket eBook
- 101 Best Cover Letters
by Jay A. Block Michael Betrus
Format – Adobe eBook
- How to Grow a Backbone: 10 Strategies for Gaining Power and Influence at Work
by Susan Marshall and Anna Fields
Format – OverDrive Audio Book
Good! How do I access Overdrive?
- Go to the library’s eMedia page
- Take a few minutes to read the Quick Start Guide. The guide has information on the type of materials available, check out procedures, and how to place items on hold.
- Downloads are required to use Overdrive; the Quick Start Guide has instructions and links for downloading.
Put your computer into high gear and enjoy Overdrive.